Sunday 28 February 2016

FEBRUARY FAVES

Hello all,

So, it's been such a busy month for me (as you can tell by the lack of posts) as I've been doing a course, and I'm officially now a qualified level 1 swimming teacher! which is super exciting and I'm really excited to use my new skills! I haven't got that many new things this month but the makeup products that I have purchased are amazing! Also been loving some random stuff as well so letf be getting straight into it! I also got a new photo-taking-area! It's this cupboard top that I got from IKEA with a glass surface on, and look how cute my lil vase-lamp thing is!

L'oreal - Infallible sculpt - contour light/medium

So L'oreal have just come out with all these new 'sculpt' products ranging from foundation to blush to brows etc and I saw Emily Canham (on youtube) use this product and I was like holy jesus I need it! It's a cream to powder formula so the bronzer is so easy to blend and look amazing. There's literally nothing else like this is the drugstore so I think it's amazing! Honestly, I don't really like the highlight shade because it took all my foundation underneath off, but the contour colour is amazing!
This was on offer in boots for £6.99 rather than £9.99 which i think is so good, so you should deffo go get one of these if you love a gorgeous contour! Get it here

KIKO EYE PENCIL

I have been looking for an affordable tan coloured eyeliner for so long because even the drugstore ones are quite expensive! (£4 for an eyeliner is expensive in my books) But this one from KIKO was in the sale for 70% off, so it ended up being like £2 which I think is really good! It's also so pigmented and lasts on the waterline all day!

KIKO SMOOTH TEMPTATION LIP STICK - 01 nude

Again, I was in Kiko and in the sale I found this gorgeous lipstick! (was like £2.50) Kiko lipsticks are such good quality and go on so smoothly, also the colour range is amazing! I also love the packaging as its so handy to just put in your bag or pocket! The colour is so lovely and I deffo wanna buy some more of these! Get it here!

VASELINE - SUGAR COATED EDITION 

As you know, I love vaseline for moisturising my lips! And because of the sudden weather change (it's so cold it's ridiculous) my lips have been hella dry and chapped it's gross! So this limited edition of vaseline has little bits of sugar in it so it tastes amazing! It has a light pink tone to it but not enough to add any colour (like the rosy one) just makes them look really plump and nice! This beauty is only £2.99 at boots as well!
Get it here!!
Victoria's secret - sheer love body spray 

I got this for christmas and have only just started using it properly (gone past the point of having effort to perfume on!) and it's so easy to just spray and coat yourself in! I also love the packaging! The smell of this one is also very light, so you don't have a really strong smell stuck to you all day, but something lighter and very feminine.

Heroes reborn
So I couldn't get a picture of this one, as it's on TV at the moment, but if you read my last faves then you'll know I'm obsessed with heroes! So this is the follow on series that takes place 10 years after the final episode. AND OMG IT'S SO GOOD! If you love the original Heroes you need to watch this! It's on 5STAR on Tuesday's at 9pm! It has some of the original cast in and some new ones as well, so deffo get watching!

Glee volume 1 CD

So I have no pic of this CD because it was in the car when I was taking the pics and the car wasn't at home so I couldn't get it! But this CD is so good. Obviously if you love glee you need it, but the talent is so good! I recommend glee so much it's one of the best series ever, and also all the CD's are amazing, but the first is my fave as there's so many signature songs on it and you can sing along to them so easily! (a key aspect in a CD in my opinion!) Get it here!


Thankyou so much for reading I hope you enjoyed! Let me know your faves from this month! Please follow my blog and my instagram! @Foreverfern_

Thanks again!
Fern :)



No comments:

Post a Comment