Monday 4 April 2016

MARCH FAVES

Hello all,

March is over, so today I have my march faves! (stating the obvious as per) March was a pretty average month and I'm just very stressed because of the impending doom of exams looming over my head! 
I haven't got that many favourites thins month, as I've been busy working and revising, and from now on I'm pretty much under house arrest! So I hope you enjoy! 


Ted Baker eyeshadow brush

I spoke about this brush a couple of posts ago, but the obsession continues. I have been loving this brush for inner-corner and bow bone highlight because it's so fluffy and gets so much product on it and disperses the perfect amount for that glow.


Mac Pro-longwear concealer, Collection lasting perfection concealer.

I have been loving using these two concealers together at the moment. The Mac one is very full coverage and the collection one is also quite good coverage however the collection one is slightly lighter, so even though I'm a vampire it brightens my under eyes!
I currently like to wear no foundation, because it ends up just caking up (I go through this phase a lot around this time of year) So these two concealers provide the perfect amount of coverage.



Ted Baker liquid eyeliner

I have been obsessing with eyeliner at the moment, and this one is my current favourite. I really like just doing a thin line of eyeliner, so wing or anything just a really thin line as it adds more definition to my eye and makes my eyelashes look a little darker and longer!


Real Techniques - Duo fibre face brush

I love this brush for powder at the moment! It's so fluffy and doesn't apply too much product or make you look cakey! It's also really good for blending out your bronzer or blush if you apply too much!



Make Up Revolution - Iconic pro 1 pallet

Omg words cannot describe this pallet! It's so pigmented and I have been using this non-stop! It's so good for every day looks or you can do some really exciting or intricate looks with it as well, and believe it or not this beauty if only £7.99!! It's a dupe for the Lorac pro pallet and I honestly think it's one of the best pallets I've ever used! 
Full in-depth review coming soon!



Revlon super lustrous lipgloss - Super natural

I bought this lipgloss as a super easy every day lip product to just put on when I wanted something a little extra, and recently I've fallen in love again! It's so natural and makes your lips look really plump and gorgeous! Also it looks so pretty over any lipstick!


Iphone 6S

(I am in no way showing off, just explaining my new love)
So i finally bought myself a new phone! I had my iphone 4S for about 2 years and it was slowly on it's way out (i mean it shouldn't take 30 for a phone to unlock after putting the password in aha) So I finally saved up enough for a new one and I'm obsessed!
I decided on the gold because it looks so pretty and luxurious. I also love how I can get the snapchat filters (FINALLY) and the 3D touch thing is so awesome!
Just to disclaim quickly, I'm not showing off at all, I paid for the whole thing myself and I pay half the contract a month.

So thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know your faves from last month! I hope you have a great April!

Thanks again
Fern :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment