Saturday 7 May 2016

APRIL FAVES

Hello all,

So as summer is vastly approaching the year is eating away at the moths and I can't keep up! April was such a stressful month for me, with revising (well trying to) and all that stress that comes with exams. But finally the weather is getting it's act together and the sun has come out! Anyway since this month has been a busy one i don't have too many new products, however I do have a couple and some oldies I have been re-loving!


Colgate - Max white mouthwash 
Recently I have been really conscious about my teeth, and want to start making them super clean and refreshed, and this mouthwash was on offer in tesco, so I thought why not give it a try, and i actually love it! It's alcohol free so it doesn't burn and I feel like it's kinda whitening them a little bit! As well as leaving your mouth feeling super fresh! 


Joma Jewellery  - Karma necklace

When on holiday, we found this cute little shop, (as you do everywhere when roaming the streets in cornwall) and it has this jewellery brand in and I fell IN LOVE! They had so many cute necklaces and bracelets with meanings and they were around £13 each, so I had to have one. 
I am a strong believer in Karma, so this necklace us the perfect one for me! I have been wearing this none stop!


MAC Matchmaster foundation
I've become re-obsessed with this foundation again recently. It's got the perfect amount of coverage for me, as I don't like really thick cakey foundation and I like to layer concealer, it has a really nice finish and lasts for so long on the skin, also it's actually the right shade for me! I have been reaching for this so much over the last few weeks!

Ovonni brushes
OMG guys these brushes. I bought them as they were cheap and I'd heard good stuff about them, but they're even better than I thought. They're so soft and work amazingly! I will be doing a full review on these brushes in my next post, so keep an eye out!

Sleek contour duo 
This little pallet is so pigmented and so handy for getting that sharp contour. Also it's so cute and the size is really good for putting in you bag, but it's also big enough for everyday use, if that makes sense? The highlight is so pretty, it's a pinky peach colour and the contour shade is the perfect ash tone, and I have been obsessed with using this for an easy everyday contour!  

Disney - Magic kingdoms game
So, I'm a child at heart and I will always love disney (I have an obsession it's awful) and THIS GAME! I'm obsessed and it's so unhealthy! It's like you run the disney park and you have to save the characters, it's so cheesy but it' so good! And it's free on the app store, so it's a win-win for everyone! 

Thankyou for reading! i hope you enjoyed this post, what are your fave things from April?

Thanks again
Fern :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment