Monday 30 May 2016

MAY FAVOURITES

Hello all,

May has been a pretty hectic month for me! With exams and stress but so far, I'm feeling pretty confident in them so far (touch wood) but I can never speak to soon! This month I have quite a variety of things I've been obsessed with, so lets get started.


leavers hoodie
As I'm in year 11, the school got these hoodies made for us with everyones names on so we can like look at it and remember all the people who are going off to different colleges and stuff but OMG it's so comfy and cosy and fluffy and even tho the weather is getting warmer, I still live in this! 


Boots tea tree and witch hazel pore strips
I have been recently obsessing over skin care, as my skin is suffering lately. So these pore strips are soooo good! I use them once a week across my nose and clear your pores, and they claim to reduce the look of pores as well, so super bonus!

The balm voyage 2 pallet
I got this pallet from TKMAXX (surprise surprise) and it was a right bargain! (should be £39 but got it for £17) and it's so amazing! Its the perfect size for travelling and contains eyeshadows, bronzer, blush, highlight and two cream lip/cheek colours. They are so pigmented and even tho it's for travel, I have been using it none-stop this month!

Ted baker lipstick
I received this lipstick for christmas and I have been re-loving it again. It's the perfect nude colour and doesn't wash out my vampire skin. Also it's perfect for summer and spring and all seasonss tbh!

Shawn Mendes - Handwritten
I am a huge fan of Shawn Mendes, he's so talented and absolutely amazing. I'm a bit late on the bandwagon, as I only just got the whole album (I had singles but not the whole thing) but I'm legit so obsessed it's all I've been listening to for the whole month. I tried to pick a favourite, but I couldn't because they're all so amazing! (but I do really like 'act like you love me' and 'aftertaste') 
Seriously if you have ears you need to check this out!

Flat kabuki and Real techniques expert face brush
This month, I have been obsessed with using these two brushes for foundation (kabuki) and concealer (expert face) as they work so well together and give a really nice coverage.

Rick Yancey - The 5th Wave
Omg guys this book. I cannot deal. I am such a book-nerd, i love reading and this book had me constantly turning the pages, I couldn't put it down! It's basically about aliens invading the earth but they're so sneaky and theres a lil romance (obviously) and mega drama, but it was overall amazing! (deffo better than the film, but they always are) 

Good things - five minute facial mask
In order to improve my skin, i purchased this from boots and fell in love. I have been using it once a week, just to chill on a Friday night or whenever. It's so perfect as it's vegan, so all the stuff in it is good and you know it's safe for your skin, also it leaves the skin soooo smooth and feeling amazing!

Thankyou for reading I hope you enjoyed! 
Let me know your may faves on instagram or twitter! Also I have a bloglovin' account so go follow me on there (Bloglovin' account) if you want! It puts all your favourite bloggers in one place and is so easy to use! 

Thanks again!
Fern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment