Monday 5 September 2016

AUGUST FAVES

Hello all,

Ahh Summer is almost over! (officially over on the 21st September) And I'm so excited for autumn and winter, my two favourite seasons because who doesn't love wearing big jumpers and dark lipstick. 
Anyway the last month has been a good one for me, I've finally completed a lifegurading course! Also my friend and I went to London and saw the Lion King, which was really good! I was also lucky enough to visit Wales, which was really beautiful! But all the happiness is gonna change when school starts again in 2 days for me! UGH A-levels! 
I have a few bits and bobs I've been totally obsessed with this month so, lets get going!  

Johnson Makeup-remover wipes
I have been extremely lazy this past month, and when it comes to the time of day when I want to be rid of my makeup from that day, I've been reaching for wipes instead of my usual micellar water. These particular wipes get my makeup off really fast, and they save the effort of putting the remover on a cotton wool pad, then wiping one eye, then repeat. I just use one wipe for my whole face and boom. Makeup gone! 

The balm - Mary-lou Manizer. 
This highlighter. Major heart eye emoji. If you follow me on instagram (@foreverfern_) then you'll know I've been loving this! I bought it whilst in London, and I've been obsessing with it ever since. It's the perfect golden colour without being too gold, if that makes sense? The pigmentation is amazing! Literally the perfect glow for anyone and everyone. 

MAC lipstick - plumb dandy, Essence lipstick 
So I've been obsessing with dark lips this last month, even though it's not officially autumn, I've still been loving them. These two are both gorgeous colours and have been my go-to lips when I'm out and about! 

Jenny Han - The summer I turned pretty.
I LOVE THIS BOOK! My sister recommended it to me and oh my I love it! There's 3 in the series and it's a very typical girl book but it's so sweet and amazing! I read this trilogy in literally 3 days, a book a day. Perfect summer read! 

Joss Sterling - Summer Shadows
Oh. My.God. This book. It's the sixth (and final *cries) book in the savant series by Joss sterling. I mentioned these books in my Favourite books post. (the first in the series is called 'Finding Sky' ) I kid you not I am heart broken that this is the last book. The tears are real.
This book had me gripped the whole way through, I loved the characters so much! Reading this then lead me to re-read the entire series again...and I'll most likely read them many more times! If you want a book series thats the best in the world you gotta read these. You just gotta.

Shawn Mendes - Mercy
I have 0 words. This song guys omg. If you know me then you know I love shawn and his music, he's crazy talented it must be magic. I swear that boy knows some voodoo stuff cos his voice is like a charm, it's just amazing. (can you tell I'm obsessed) ANYWAY, this song is one that's going to be on his newest album (September 23rd people - be prepared) and it's honestly amazing. I bought it then literally listened to it at least 20 times. It's ones of those songs you have to listen to a lot of times, because it's just that good. You can really hear the passion in his voice and ugh it's so good! 

Aero hot chocolate
I normally don't have drinks like hot chocolate at home, because we're such a typical British tea drinking family but recently I've been loving this hot chocolate. One day I just had a sudden craving for hot chocolate and boom. Now I'm crazy about it. (As I sit here writing this I'm sipping away at my hot chocolate) If you want a tip about hot chocolate, always, ALWAYS add a bit of cold milk. Makes all the difference!

Thankyou so much for reading I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you've been loving in August and what you're looking forward to next month!

Thanks again,
Fern :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment