Sunday 25 January 2015

BABY LIPS OBSESSION

Hellooo all,

So I have an obsession... (one of many to be honest) and this obsession has taken over my life...and my lipstick holder!
Every since Maybelline brought out Baby Lips I've had an obsession with them, but lately its become worse!
I say it like its a bad thing but it's really not as they're such good products! So, I decided to share my love of Baby Lips with you.

In total I have 6, had 7 but I managed to use the whole thing up! (really it was a great achievement for me) I have 2 of the original ones, 2 doctor rescues and 2 electro.


I store them in this acrylic makeup holder thing, which was from TK Max and was around £5, so a lot cheaper than the fancy ones you can get, and it's sooo good for keeping all you useful things in one place. I keep this on top of my makeup draws, as you know...it's make up.
In the little holder I also keep a few other things such as: Tanya burr/Nyx lip-gloss', various lip liners, my MAC lipstick, more lip balms, hand cream and a couple of beauty sponges.

Back to the Baby lips then,  I love them I think they're really great and handy to just grab and pop on.
I find they have a really smooth consistency so they just glide on, which is great for the ones with a slight colour to them.
The ones that do add a slight colour are great as well, duh, because the colours are quite sheer and add a subtle pop of colour, even the electro ones don't add too much but you could easily build it up. I also find that the non-coloured ones are perfect because they add a nice shine to your lips.





Another thing I love about them is the packaging! It's so cute and neat and easy to use, which makes them look really pretty when being stored.
I also think the doctor rescue ones are helping my lips get less chapped, which is great around this time of year!

My favourite is between the original 'Peachy Kiss' and the doctor rescue 'Just peachy' as they both add a pretty shine and sweep of nude colour.

Another thing about them is that they're great value for money, at only £2.99 each it allows me to go crazy, as you can tell I already have! I also plan to buy more of them as in the US there are so many more and fingers crossed they'll get them over here soon.

I definitely recommend these to anyone and everyone, so make sure you go out and get your hands on some of these!

Thanks for reading, please follow and feel free to follow my social media and all that good stuff!
Thanks again!

Fern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment