Sunday 11 January 2015

First Impressions

Hello all, my name is Fern and for quite some time now I've been thinking about starting a blog.
(I can honestly say I spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure out an interesting way to start this post, as I've never been great at first impressions...today isn't any different, but hey, I gave it my best shot)

I have a huge interest in Fashion, beauty and all that good stuff so I want to share my passion for it with other rather than just myself, and I thought a great way to do that would be with a blog, this blog to be more specific.
However I don't want to follow the crowd and make this a typical fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, but I still want to share my passion, as I said before. So, as well as reviews, favourites, recipe's etc.. I will do fun things every now and then like tags, my thoughts and anything else that catches my fancy.

 As for the layout and design of this blog I still have some work to do. I'm so new to all this and I can honestly say, I have no idea how any of it works so you'll have to bare with me on that one.
The name of this blog is 'Forever Fern' because that's my name...(duh) and the 'Forever' part for many reasons, such as: I'll forever be me on here (cheesy I know,) and it's an alliteration with my name so it sounds great, but that's not the point here.

Finally, let me introduce myself a bit more.
I love to read blogs and watch youtube, like the majority of our generation do.
I'm British teenager and in case you didn't know, I am a girl.
I'm a complete and utter Disney crazy fangirl, even as I am writing this I'm watching Frozen. (but lets be real here, who doesn't love Disney.)
I swim a lot, it's my favourite sport.
I'm crazy about music and bands and all that jazz.
If you haven't noticed already I try to be funny...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
In general I'm pretty average, nothing special, no hidden super powers or anything like that.

I hope you feel like you know me a bit better, this was just a general introduction to this blog and myself. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and yeah, thanks for reading :D


                                                                    Fern :)

If you wanna chat here are the links to all my social media:

Twitter:      https://twitter.com/Ferny188
Instagram: http://instagram.com/ferny188/

No comments:

Post a Comment