Wednesday 23 December 2015

TOP 5 NUDE LIPSTICKS

Hello all,

So as christmas is coming up, and by now I'm sure everyone is super duper excited (I know I am) and this post isn't really christmassy but I figured if you're a lipstick enthusiast like myself, then you're probably planning on spending any christmas money or vouchers on makeup, so this post is all about my top 5 NUDE lipsticks (because who doesn't love a good cheeky nude)


Some of these colours are very similar but they're very different at the same time (because no two lipsticks are the same) and they range from drugstore to high end so i hope you enjoy!


KIKO smart lipstick - 901
The first one is this typical nude from KIKO. I don't really know how to describe this colour because it's so nude. It looks light, but on me it's kinda dark but on someone with a more tanned skin tone it would look very natural.
The consistency is so smooth and the colour is so pigmented! One swipe and you're sorted! It also lasts so long to say it's not matte and they have a really wide range of colours as well AND it's only £3.90 so i need to get my hands on some more of these!


MAC Angel
I have to say I think angel is my favourite nude lipstick ever. ( as you can see I'm at the bottom of mine) For me it's perfect 'your-lips-but-better' colour. It's a really natural pink colour and honestly looks so good on everyone! You could also make it bolder by using a lipliner. I also love paring this with a lipgloss like the NYX butter creams (creme brûlée)
These MAC lipsticks are a bit more pricey at £15.50 a piece but they're some of the best lipsticks you can get as they're so pigmented and they last such a long time as well as the bullet is a decent size!


MAC Plum Dandy
I looooove this lipstick so much! It's very different from the others because it's a darker nude. I feel like this colour isn't really known by a lot of people but it needs to be appreciated!
It's the most gorgeous pinky-purple with gold undertones which makes it look different depending on the angle and the lighting you're in. It is quite dark on me but it goes with every eye look and also is really nice if you just want that extra special something to complete a look!
Again it's £15.50 and is soooo pigemented!
I literally cannot get over how gorgeous this colour is everyone needs a lippy like this in their collection!


Rimmel Kate Moss - 901
This colour is very similar to MAC angel, however it's a bit brighter and more pink, if that makes sense...
The colour is so pigmented and has a matte finish, also it fits perfectly with the rimmel lipliner 'east-end snob'  so if you're looking for a really affordable matte lipstick that will last all day this is the one for you! I think it's around £4 but you can get them for cheaper, like £2.50 from outlet stores!

Sephora Lip last - 01 'Oh my beige!'
I bought this lipstick from Sephora when on holiday and I'm literally obsessed. If i could use one lipstick for the rest of my life it would be this colour! It's the most perfect nude and looks good on everyone, even vampires like myself.
I especially love the formula of this lipstick because they're sooo matte! And they're made to be water proof, super pigmented with high coverage and also have vitamin B in so your lips don't get dry and can be worn for over 10 hours without coming off! (and believe me it's has the staying power of cement it's amazing!
Also the bullet is a really good shape as it's small so you never put too much on or go outside your lips by accident!
These lipsticks cost $14 (around £10 ish) and are amazing! 100% worth buying!




























Finally, here are some swatches of the 5 lipsticks. As you can see they are kinda similar (oooooops sorry not sorry) These were all from ONE SWIPE! JUST ONE! ahhh look how pigmented and amazing they are!

Thankyou so much for reading I hope you enjoyed! let me know what your favourite nude lipstick and what's on your christmas wish list!

Thanks again!
Fern :)) 






No comments:

Post a Comment