Tuesday 5 January 2016

HELLO 2016

Hello all,

First of all I want to point out how numbers can't be in caps and the title is un-even which makes me very sad.
Second of all OMG ITS 2016! (see what I mean it's painful!!!) I want to dedicate this post to talking about my new years resolutions and what I'm looking forward to in the upcoming year!

2015 was such a great year for me, and i hope it was for you too! Some highlights were: starting my blog and really getting into it and other things such as makeup and once upon a time (literally the biggest highlight of my year) also I had such an amazing holiday in the summer and easter (blog posts all about them which you should go check out *winky face, nudge nudge*) However, as many other people I have had my ups and downs. Such as breaking my wrist, not getting on with people, all the normal kinds of problems a teenage girl has to face! However this year is a fresh start and I'm determined to make this year a good one! (so says everyone else)

I'm typically the type of person to make a new years resolution and then by February I will have given up! But this year I'm determined to stick to them! (again, I say this every year!) I was thinking though that a change in number shouldn't be a reason to suddenly try to resolve something, like it's never too early or too late to change something in your life if you want! But lets be honest a new year is a pretty good time to start the new you!

My first resolution for this year to be a vegetarian! I know it's a pretty big thing at the moment to eat super healthy and work out a lot and all that, but i just think being veggie is so fun! I personally don't eat that much meat anyway, because I don't like thinking 'omg this was once alive' and I'm not a fan of the bad effects it can have or all that nonsense! Also we have plenty of food in the world, why should we kill animals! And omg quorn is so amazing! Most say it doesn't taste like meat, which it doesn't but it's a pretty close second!

My second resolution is to try and be less annoying and kinder. I personally find myself really annoying and i think other people do too (a vibe I'm getting from most of my friends as of recent) so I'm planning to be less irritating, Not sure how yet but I'm working on it! Also we all do things selfishly, there's literally no way around that! However we can try to be kinder to those around us like smiling more or helping people whatever kind of mood your in, bad or good, it never hurts to try and brighten someones day with kind words or actions!

This year there's several things I'm super looking forward to. Such as: In February I'm going on a swimming teacher course, which should be super fun as I love swimming and teaching and really want to deepen my understanding! In addition I'm looking forward to a super long summer (study leave gives us like an 11 week summer wooo!) Even though I have lots of exams all the hard work will hopefully pay off!
Finally I also will be able to learn to drive this year! Which is both scary and exciting! (for me and my parents ahha)

Anyway thank you so much for reading this super quick post! I hope 2016 is amazing and I hope to be posting again very soon!

Let me know your New years resolutions and what you have to look forward to this year!

Thanks for reading!
Fern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment