Wednesday 11 February 2015

chatty time and facing problems

Hello all,

so for todays post I thought I'd just have a nice lil chat. I do have a few ideas for some really cool posts but being this time of year, and living in England (we all know what British weather can be like) it's hard to find good lighting to take pictures in. Even though its starting to get a bit lighter, by the time I'm home from school its starting to get dark! So, I am trying my best to find time at the weekends to take photos.
However most of the ideas I have are reviews, or first impression type things, so if you have any other ideas on what I could post about, pleeeeeease let me know because I'm always open to new ideas!

For starters, school is stressing me out! We've just finished doing coursework in chemistry, which to be fair isn't that bad, it's just so much work! And we have science exams pretty soon and the thought of them just makes me so scared and worried! And believe me I'm really not the type to get worried at this kind of thing! But apart from that it's not too bad, I guess!


Lately I have been soooo obsessed and interested in photography, not just like of make up and all that (even though I do love that) I really enjoy taking photos of sunsets, and beautiful landscapes and just things like that, I don't know what it is about them, but I just think they're so fascinating! It's like the rain and storms and just weather in general, I think its crazy pretty and really interesting to just look at or watch. It's probably just me who thinks that but let me know if you get what I'm on about!

Recently (like the weekend that's just been) was Playlist live, and no joke, I wanted to go soooo badly! if it wasn't halfway across the world, and I had enough money, I'd beright on that before you could tell me other wise! It's crazy how many youtubers or viners people get to meet there! Hopefully, I can save up enough to go next year! (bearing in mind I said exactly the same thing last year, and the year before that)

Onto a more deeper note, I feel that recently I've become more aware of life. That sounds soooo silly but I think I understand things a bit more. In life there's always people who are going to annoy you, (believe me I know) or feel like their constantly picking or digging at you, but I've found that you just have to brush it off. I know, I know that's a lot harder than it sounds but it does work. In the wise words of Tay Tay  "haters gonna hate, hate, hate"
 I also think that if you know yourself that you haven't done something, or that you know you're right, whatever it be, it will help you feel better about yourself and the situations that you could be put in.
For example if someone calls you 'overly opinionated' or 'stubborn' or something like that, just because you say your opinion you just say "you know what, yeah ok I am stubborn but I'm just saying what I think, and that's ok" and it is ok!
I feel a lot like that recently, like I'm always fighting to be right or whatever. However it is alright to feel like that, and you know what? Life goes on. If someone in your life is upsetting you or bothering you, keeping it in doesn't help, just makes it worse. The best way to solve your problems is to confront them!
I realise that probably none of that made sense, but I just had to get out what I was thinking! And that's the point of blogging thoughts isn't it? So tell me your issues! Maybe we can solve them together!

Finally, on a much lighter note, I'd like to say how excited I am for a few things! Like Valentines day! wooo! I really dislike valentines day. not because I'm alone or anything, (because I'm not lol) but I just don't think we need a specific day to love someone! Everyday should be lovin day! haha but really I think the point of it is missed, and replaced by gifts and things like that! But it does make great TV! (currently watching John Tucker must die on Sky movies so its a win-win)

I think that's about everything for now! Let me know if you liked this post and I could always do another soon! Please feel free to follow my social media cos I'm always up for a chat! Please follow if you enjoyed!

Thanks again!
Fern:)




No comments:

Post a Comment