Wednesday 18 February 2015

WhiteHart - the cutest hotel ever

Hello all,

So on Monday we went to oxford for the day for my dads birthday and we stopped over night at the BEST hotel ever. The hotel wasn't it oxford, it was about a 40 minute drive from there.
The hotel is called 'The White Heart'

My parents found this place on 'secret escapes' and the deal ended up being soooo good compared to the price you'd normally haver to pay. And it meant we got a 3 course meal, and breakfast included.





I don't know what made me love this place so much, I think it was so pretty and cute and I loved how the rooms were like little buildings and I think that's what made it for me. the little things about the place. I also loved how all the room names had names like sweets. for example Me and my sisters room was called 'borbourn' (as in the biscuits) and my parents room was called 'honey' which I think is just adorable!



When we arrived the man at the reception (shout out to him for having a really cool accent) randomly upgraded my parents room so they were in the uber fancy suite.

Another thing that I loved about White Hart was the rooms. They we're so nice and the furniture in them was beautiful! The thing I loved most about them was that the bath and the sink was in the same room as the bed!




I must have said about a thousand times to my sister how much I loved the room, although at first it did smell like rotten eggs, but we later realised that it was the pipes around the room.




oh look there's me posing on the lovely furniture.

our parents room also had another little room that was like a living room with sofas and chairs in, their room also had 2 TV's whereas ours only had one. In addition the whole place had free wifi, which was soooo good!

Finally, the food. I think White Hart is mainly known for its food as its amazing, which we all took great enjoyment in eating, even though we couldn't fit through the door when we left! (metaphorically speaking of course)
as I said we got a three course meal and the selection was ridiculous! I wanted to try everything!





I went for cheesy garlic bread, Churchill burger and hot chocolate sponge. And as everyone knows, I'm a big fan of food, but even I didn't manage to finish everything!
Likewise with breakfast it was a buffet for cereal and drinks and you could order hot food, which we all did. So it's safe to say I need not eat for the next seven months!

The whole place was very photogenic so I took the chance and wandered around the whole place taking pictures, gaining a few odd looks from the staff and random people but it was so much fun! if you'd like to see more pictures I'll put some on my instagram!

Overall, I really did love this place and I recommend the deal if you're ever in need of somewhere to eat and stay near oxford.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this little post. please follow me if you enjoyed and feel free to follow my social media!

thanks again!
 Fern :)








No comments:

Post a Comment