Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Favourites


Hello all,

It's finally February!
Am I the only one that's glad? January for me is the month of spending all your money that's left from christmas and I officially have none left! And whatever's left has gone into savings ahh! but I do love January as its the start of a new year and new beginnings.

Anyway this month I have a few new products that I've been loving and surprisingly there aren't that many beauty products! so lets start with the few that there are:


 Mac Prolongwear Concealer

oh my gosh! I can't explain my love for this! its so high coverage and one pump goes so far, which is great as its not cheap!
I'm in shade NW20 (I know super pale) I've used this nearly everyday for the last month or so and you cant even see a dent! so it's deffo worth the cost!



 Sleek Face Form - light

The colours are so pigmented and sooo pretty! the bronzer colour is perfect for bronzing and contouring and the highlight is so beautiful! I haven't used the blush loads, but I still think it so pretty and looks so nice.




 Barry-M nail varnish - Mediterranean

I have no words. this polish is just BEAUTIFUL. It reflects the light in a way that makes it change colour, so at one angle it looks a pretty pink and another it looks gold. So its a gorgeous rose gold colour in the middle and I can't get enough of it! It's been a must have on my nails this month!

 


Barry-M Nail varnish - Ballerina

This polish is the perfect nude pink colour for your nails, which is why I love it! It's so pretty and easy to wear. Also I've loved pairing this with the other Barry-M polish (as seen above) and they look perfect together!



Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat

lastly for beauty, I have this top coat. It leaves the nails with a nice glow, much like gel nails look I think, and dries the varnish underneath is soooo fast its ridiculous! I've had this a while but recently bought a new one as my old one ran out, and re-found my love for it! deffo recommend this if you want a good top coat.



MKTO

EEEEEK! I waited sooo long for them to release an album and now they have! My sister and I love them! She bought the CD in last month and it's all I've been listening to since! All the songs are so catchy and sing-along worthy, believe me, I would know! My personal favourite is 'Forever until tomorrow' so I recommend this CD to anyone and everyone because its just... it leave me speechless!




Fall Out Boy - Save Rock And Roll

This Album is the best thing since sliced bread, honestly! I actually got this for Christmas in 2013 and I've been in love with it ever since! yes, they are more on the 'loud' and 'rock' side but that what I love! the quality of music is so amazing and their songs truly fascinate me and I just love it so much! Recently fell back in love with it and I recommend you go and fall in love with FOB, as you wont regret it!


Topshop Joggers

MY BABIES! I love them so much! they're a similar design to the Nike ones that are raved about on tumblr and twitter but these are about £40 cheaper! They're so cosy and warm and perfect for me! I like clothes that are comfortable and easy to be lazy in and these are perf! (i'm currently wearing them right now) I was lucky enough to receive these for Christmas after going on about them for a whole year, so obviously, I haven't taken them off since!



Joss Sterling - Misty Falls

No words. At all. My favourite author, my favourite series. I can't even.
I finished it in like 2 days (more like 12 hours but stuff like school get in the way) So yeah this book is the 4th in a series by Joss and I love them! I think this may be my favourite... dare I say it! Its the kind of book where you fall in LOVE with the characters, and I did! So, yeah, deffo in the faves! ( I am doing a review on the series, so keep your eyes peeled for that!)



James Dashner - The Maze Runner

Aaaaaaaaand finally the maze runner....
So.Good. I was on edge the whole time I read this book! Yes, I have seen the film and No, they are nothing alike! well, they are obviously the same but a lot of aspects are very different! I fell in love with the main character (mainly because I was imagining Dylan O'Brien....) but yeah its very good and wirth the read!




Thankyou so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please follow if you enjoyed!
Feel free to follow me on social media!
Thanks again!

                         Fern :)













No comments:

Post a Comment