Wednesday 4 March 2015

February Favourites

Hello all,

So February is over! February always goes so fast (well duh it's got less days) for me, February was a pretty good month! However I don't have that many faves, simply because there's just not enough time to buy new things when its so short and busy!




Ted Baker - Eye crayons

I received theses for Christmas, in a set of Ted Baker makeup and I only really started using these this month. The colours aren't named, but one is a really shimmery gold and the other a bluey grey colour. They're both so pigmented and blend out really easily. I don't personally use them together, but I haven't tried that yet! I use the gold all over the lid with other gold, coppery colours and the grey one in the outer v with a more plain eye.


Joss Stirling - Storm and Stone

I again, have no words. this book is soooooo good! I love the author, as you know and the story is so good. It's so well written that you feel like you're in the book, which for me, is what makes an amazing book!
However, this book is no longer called 'Storm and stone' and the cover is very different. It's now called 'Struck' and has a picture of a bird on the front, which I don't think suits the book at all! But I recommend this book to everyone!


Jennifer E. Smith - This is what happy looks like

Another book! This book was so cute and deffo got me in the mood for summer! I managed to finish this book in like a day and a half (would have been a day if it didn't get dark so early) and I loved it so much! It's a cute romance between two people who meet online, but it has a bit of a twist and its so page turning, I love it!

One Direction -Four

I know this album is kinda 'old' now, but this past month I've been listening to it non stop! I love every song on it but my favourites are 'Stockholm syndrome' and 'clouds'
I constantly listened to this album every morning whilst doing my makeup, or in the car, basically everywhere!

 
 
Painted west

I have loved this band for soooo long (like 2 years) and recently they changed their name, and put out some new music and it's been on replay ever since it was released. Which then made me want to listen to their older music and covers again, so I've also been listening to them non-stop for the last month! (and every month before that) They work so hard and you can really tell by all their amazing music, not to mention they're so nice too! So, you have to go check them out, believe me you will thank me later!


Topshop - Love, Love jumper

As February is 'the month of love' I thought it only necessary to wear this top! I will always be proud of myself for this top as it should have been £37 but it was on sale for £7! Now if that's not a good deal I don't know what is!
I live in jumpers (slightly worried I might turn into one) so I love this one! It's so soft and comfy and looks good with everything!


Soooo, that's it for my favourites, I hope you enjoyed, lets hope that March is just as good as February, hopefully even better!
Thanks for reading, pleeeease follow mee and on my social media, I love a good ol' chat!

Thanks again!
Fern :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment