Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sleek face form pallet - contour must have!

Hello all,

So, in one of my favourites (January I think) I mentioned the Sleek face form pallet. And I love it so much I thought I'd do a full review on it.

I bought this in the new year, after wanting it for so long and hearing so many good things about it. I purchased it from my local Superdrug for £9.99, which is such a good price for the quality and quantity. Mine is in the shade 'light' and they also have pallets that are all blushers, and a few darker shades I think.

 
The pallet comes with 3 different powders: a bronzer, highlight and blush. All of which are really pigmented (I learnt that the hard way!)
I use this nearly everyday and I'm nowhere near hitting pan!
I honestly don't use the blush that much, as I'm not that much of a blush person but when I do use its it's so pretty!


The bronzer colour is perfect for contouring and bronzing, it's a warm tone shade but not orangey at all, so it's perfect for pale skin tones as well as darker ones.
I like to use my real techniques contour brush and a big fluffy brush to apply this to the hollows of my cheeks and forehead.


As much as I love all of the colours, the highlight has to be my favourite, as highlights are my favourite thing ever!
It's such a pretty peachy colour and adds such a pretty, subtle and healthy looking glow to your face. I apply this with either a flat brush or a stippling brush onto my cheekbones, cupids bow, brow bone, and sometimes forehead and down the nose. (I sometimes go crazy, but it's worth it)

 
I also love the packaging, the picture above is what the pallet comes in, and on the back it explains how you could use it, so it's great for beginners.

The actual pallet is black and looks so sleek (excuse the joke) and professional.

 

Finally, I love to use this pallet on my eyes as well, it saves so much time in the morning as it's one less thing to get out.
All I do is apply the bronzer in the crease and the highlight all over the lid and in the inner corner. And it makes such a pretty, simple eye.

Overall, I love this pallet and I don't know what I'd do without it! I recommend this to all makeup-users and think that its deffo worth the money!


Thankyou so much for reading, please follow this blog and feel free to follow my social media!

Thanks again!
Fern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment