Thursday 2 April 2015

March Favourites!

Hello all,

So, March is over! Is it just me or is this year going soooooooo fast? Easter is in 5 days! 5 DAYS! Before we know it it's going to be Christmas again!
But I'm really fed up with Winter and cold, so fingers crossed we get a lovely sunny spring!
Anyway this has been a pretty good month overall and I have a few things I've been loving this moth to talk about! There aren't many as it's been a busy one and I haven't bought anything new much, however I have been re-loving some older products and stuff!

Lets start off with the beauty:

 
Bourjour lipstick - Rouge edition shade 19 'corail en vogue'

I bought this lipstick quite awhile ago, from a local boots and this month I've really been loving it as an easy everyday colour to just pop on when I want something more than just Vaseline or whatever. It adds a really pretty subtle coral. It looks quite scary in the bullet, but it's so light and pretty looking.


L'Oreal Paris - True match foundation in 'Rove ivory'

I've heard so many good things about this foundation and I finally got it for myself! Eeeeeep! It's the perfect colour for me (which is hard to find as I'm a vampire)
 and blends so nicely and evenly. I've used this basically everyday since I bought it! I love it so much and will continue to love it forever!

Ted Baker mascara

finally for beauty I have this mascara. This came in the set my sister got me for Christmas and I hardly used it when I first got it, as I didn't like it so much. But recently I've been loving it for my lower lashes as the brush is small enough to fit perfectly on them. I don't think its so great as an upper lash mascara, and the wand is really flimsy, but its really black so I love it!

Glee perfume

As for smells, this month I've been re-loving my glee perfume! I received this for Christmas a couple of years ago and only recently have I decided to start using it again! The small is quite fresh, (which is good as I really don't like fruity smells) and the spray dispenser thing means I can cover myself in it really easily! (jokes....but not really)


Ted Baker perfume

(I don't actually know the name of this, but I think boots sell them at Christmas on their 3 for 2 offer in packs of 3/4)
I got this ages ago as well, in a pack of two. I love to use this on an everyday basis (along with the glee one) as it smells amazing and I've gotten complements from people before on how good it smells (believe me it's amazing)


Arthur Miller - A view from the bridge

Oh My Gosh! I love this play so much! We've been doing it at school and I went to see it at the theatre and I love it so much! It's full of tension and drama, and even after I've pulled every word apart in English lessons I still love it! It's based in Brooklyn about a family whose cousins come over illegally from Italy and everything just escalates from there! Deffo worth the read and watch!


Taylor Swift - Speak now album

Finally, an oldie but a goodie! I constantly listened to this every morning whilst getting ready for school, in the car, eating my breakfast etc.. and I haven't got sick of it yet! It's full of songs that I could listen to 7 million times and still be able to listen to them 7 million more times after, if you get what I mean? My all time favourite song of life is on this album as well, 'Enchanted.' My faves on this album are 'the story of us', 'Enchanted' (duh) and 'sparks fly' however I do love all of them!

Thankyou so much for reading I hope you enjoyed! Please follow and follow me on social media if you want!

Thanks again
Fern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment