Monday 27 April 2015

April Favourites!

Hello all,

So another month gone. April has been such a good month for me, even though I have exams next month and I've been revising like a mad woman I've had a pretty good time doing so! I've also been shopping a lot so I have quite a few new beauty products I've been loving this month and some music bits!
The weather this month has been amazing (mostly) so I forced myself outside a couple of times and thought I'd go with a springy theme for this months favourites, so I took pictures outside in the lovely sun!

 
 
 
Taylor Swift - 1989
 
Holy cheese balls, this album! I love it sooo much! The songs are so catchy and I listened to this entire album everywhere! Literally.All the time. 24/7.
I love every song on it and I'm sure I annoy everyone when I randomly burst into song!
My fave songs are "style", "out of the woods" and "blank spaces"

 
 
Fall Out Boy - American Psycho/American Beauty
 
OMG! I am a big FOB fan and omg this album. They're so talented and the music behind the vocals is crazy good. The album has quite a range of different songs on, so its not all one type and every song sounding the same. Me and My friend hardcore jam to these songs on the way to swimming and even by myself!
My favourite songs on the album are "Centuries", "Uma Therman", "the kids aren't alright" and "AS/AB"
 
 
No7 special edition pallet
 
So, like a month ago my mum bought this pallet, as it was limited edition in boots and the colours are gorgeous, but she never used it! So I took it upon myself to borrow it (for the sake of the eyeshadow of course, the poor thing wasn't being used!) This pallet is amazing for everyday and evening looks, even thought there isn't a huge range of colours, it's still great!
I love the matt brown colour as it's cool tone and works really well for a transition shade, especially on vampire skin like mine! Also I love the highlight colour for the brow bone as its subtle and sparkly at the same time!
I think this pallet was only £11 as well so that's really good!
 
 
Rimmel - Brow this way (002 Medium Brown)
 
I'm a big fan of eyebrows, safe to say I like my brow game strong. So I love this product for adding an extra bit of texture and colour to them and also for lazy days or when I'm at work just to add a little bit of definition and volume to my brows!
 
 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner
 
I love wearing eyeliner, whether it's just to subtly define the eye or to do a good old wing (which I normally do on a day to day basis) And it's much easier to use liquid liner on a daily basis than gel, in my opinion because it's less hassle, and as the brush on this one is to thin it makes it so much easier to get a perfect line!
 
 
Essence Lipliners (06 satin mauve, 11 in the nude)
 
For starters the names of these are so cute! And also they're only £1! THATS CRAZY! I saw a blogger on instagram talk about these so I had to try it for myself! (I got mine from wilkos, it's like the only place in the UK that sell it) They're so pigmented and last all day! The variety of colours is amazing as well, so I will deffo be buying myself lots more of these!
 
 
 
Rimmel Great Lash (water proof)
 
I love my mascaras, and this one has been raved about so much, and it's worth the rave! Even though the wand is so tiny and small it's great for getting to the inner corners and lower lash line, also it adds loads of volume and it's so simple to shimmy along your lashes!
 
 
LA girl Pro.conceal - classic ivory
 
EEEEEK! I was so excited when I got this! It's hard to come by in this country but a shop in Birmingham (and online) called Cocktail Cosmetics sell it for only £5! Which is crazy good! The quality of this product is amazing for how cheap it is! It's so pigmented and blends out so easily and the coverage is great!
 

 
Baby lips - smoothing cherry
 
WOOOO! I found one of the cool baby lips that are like Japanese or something! They sell these in like those beauty outlets and it was £1,99. As you know, I love baby lips and this is my new fave! Its so soothing and makes your lips so smooth and it tastes amazing as well! So I'm now on a hunt to find more!
 
Essence long lasting lipstick (05 cool nude)
 
oooo another star essence product! Only £2.30 for this super pigmented, long lasting lipstick! The colour is like a 'your lips but better' and it's so smooth to apply and paired with the lipliner makes it last all day! Safe to say I'm now a bit of an Essence addict!
 
 
Gerrard Cosmetics lipstick - Nude
 
I've heard soooo many amazing things about these lipsticks on youtube and on blogs so I had to try it for myself! I got this from the same shop I got the concealer from, and I'm in love! The colour is a perfect nude for my skin tone. It has a kinda matt finish and its so pretty on! Worth the hype and I will be buying more of these!
 

 
Morphe G17 Blending Brush
 
I think I'm in love with Morphe! serious heart-eye-emoji when I got this brush (again cocktail cosmetics) They're so soft and so inexpensive and make anyone's makeup look perfect! I'm deffo going to invest my money into more of these brushes! So many people love them and I'm now joining the club of Morphe lovers!
 
So that's It for my favourites! Lots and lots of new makeup! I hope you had a good month, let me know your monthly favourites by tweeting me or a=on any social media!
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed! Please follow if you likey!
 
Thanks again
Fern :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment