Tuesday 9 August 2016

JULY FAVOURITES

Hello all,

I honestly cannot believe how fast this year has gone! Its already August which means it's almost October so it's basically new years and I can't deal with how fast time is flying! This month I feel like I've achieved so much, like I got to visit the gorgeous island of Crete and I've passed yet another Swimming teacher qualification! And I've actually managed to save my money rather than spend it all! ( a huge achievement in my books!) 
Anyway with all this gorgeous weather we've been having I have a few summer related faves this month!

Right Guard deodorant
This might seem a weird one, but I've been using men's deodorant for the the last month, due to all this hot weather and omg it's great! It lasts so so so much longer than normals women's deodorant and it also smells a lot nicer, in my opinion! It's also loads cheaper as well and you get bigger cans! 

Vaseline intensive care hand cream
Over the past few weeks I've been trying to grow out my stubby nails, as after having fake acrylics on I can't be without long nails, and I just live how they look. So to make them nice and strong so they don't break I've been using this hand cream which specially helps to strengthen nails and it does work really well.


Victoria's secret - secret escape body spray 
I absolutely love the VS body sprays as they smell amazing and they last for so long and this one is my current favourite at the moment, and I swear this is the one they spray all over the store because it's amazing and I feel like I'm just a walking VS shop (if you know what I mean) Also i've been using this for ages and hardly any of it's been used!


Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
Going on Holiday for me means reading a book a day whilst sitting in the sun getting burnt, so when I was on holiday I read quite a few books, and this was one of my favourite. It's about this girl who dies and when she goes to the afterlife ,a place called Elsewhere, where you age backwards until you are re-birthed, and the main story is about how she copes and who she meets and it's such a nice and exciting book. (as exciting as a book about death can get) It may sound weird but it is very good!

The testing by Joelle Charbonneau 
OMG so this book is my new favourite, it's like the Hunger Games on drugs. It's about a dystopian earth where only the best students get to go to the 'testing' which is a test to get into uni (basically) and everyone wants to go however it's not exactly what it seems (but is anything nowadays). I don't wanna give too much away but lets just say things get a lil crazy. I read it in like a day because it's so gripping and amazing and it's so easy to imagine the characters and I would 100% recommend this book.

Harry potter 
This summer I decided to spend my time re-watching all the Harry Potter movies and I've become re-obsessed. They're just so amazing and exciting and I always feel like I've been transported into another world whenever I watch them! Plus I managed to buy the ones I didn't have really cheap off ebay! 

Sally Hansen - Diamond strength
After having acrylic nails on, my nails grew So much but were so weak! And I just love having long nails so I went out and got this. I love Sally Hansen nail care anyway so I didn't mind spending a little extra to get something I knew would work well! I use this under nail varnish or on its own and it's working a treat!

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you've been loving this month!

Thanks again
Fern :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment